Planning & Approach
Tell us about your project. What is it about? How has it evolved since its conception? All of this information helps us to develop a sense of what you want to accomplish..
- Instrumentation - Orchestral, Hybrid, Electronic etc
- Genre / Stylistic Choice?
- How much music will you need?
Our rates vary from project to project. Many variables come into play when we estimate the costs, including : The amount of music needed, musical style, timeline / deadline, distribution, medium, rights, and finally your budget.
Composition & Feedback
We recommend all our clients put together a short playlist of example music, anything that gives us an audio reference of what your looking for. We also encourage briefs if you have specific requirements per track.
You will receive :
- Regular demo updates via Dropbox (or preferred method)
- Changes made to tracks depending on client feedback
- Spreadsheet provided for up to date progress reports
Once all the final mixes have been approved by the client we master the tracks using our industry standard equipment and software plugins. The master tracks will then be delivered to the client in both MP3 320kbps and WAV formats (24bit 48Khz)